Thanks Karlee for pointing out that this bit needs some explanation. :-) To post a contribution to the blog (as opposed to just a comment), you need to be a recognised contributor. The process is a little fiddly to set up, but once it's done you should find it easy to use the system. Let me know if you have any problems with this.
Here's how to do it:
1) Click on the link at the top-right of this page 'Get your own blog'.
2) Set up a username and password for yourself
3) You'll need to actually create a blog- so don't be alarmed that you're going through the new blog process- if you're not keen on having your own blog, you can always delete it once you've been accepted as a contributor to this blog.
4) Once you're set up, please let me know what your email address is, and I'll send you an email inviting you to be a contributor.
5) You'll click on the link in the email, and then you log in with your blogger username and password.
6) Once you've done this, go to the blog and you should find that you are able to post a contribution. Once you've made your first contribution, your name will appear on the right of the page as a Contributor.